Thursday, January 24, 2008

Cha..Cha..Cha..and the Rolly Polly

So I was really excited to finally go see "Dancing with the Stars". DH's friends cracked a couple jokes on him for going but he ended up enjoying it. I must say the crowds average age was 50+ which shouldn't have been surprising but it was cute and funny. If only you could see them out of their seats clapping their hands to the old 50's jams. Also Wayne Newton had these old ladies like if it were a Ricky Martin concert. Hehehehe The Brazilian carnival portion was probably my favorite part of the show. If I could change one thing it would be to have Mario Lopez there performing. :P Gosh the older he gets the finer he looks. Yummmooooo! It was also funny seeing Joey that used to be in, my growing up childhood years show, Blossom. Brought back flashbacks. So here a a few pics to share of the whole night.




No comments: