Monday, January 7, 2008

Em..I..See..Kay..E..Why...MOUSEEEE!!!

Clearly work overload is getting to me so DH decided to take me away for a little mini get a way to Epcot in Orlando. It was definitely a breathe of fresh air to get away from the everyday drag. Whats better than a one day trip around the world. Here are a few road trip pics.

Welcome to Epcot
Photobucket

The big ball of wonders
Photobucket

The bag of 2 nuts
Photobucket

Power to the people. One union
Photobucket

3 Guides to live by
Photobucket

China
Photobucket
Photobucket

Under the sea Creme Brulee at Coral Reef Restaurant
Photobucket

Nemo's Jamaican Jellyfish - Booyaka!
Photobucket

Waiting in Normandy for my pot of skittles
rainbow

Welcome 2 Germany...take a pic w/ a fugly troll!
Photobucket

Our brotha from another Motha...
Photobucket

Hello anyone out there!!!....Oops I forgot why I'm here...Hey are you guys following me?
Photobucket

Are we home yet???
Photobucket

Last show 4 the night...heres our circus sideshow freak: The bearded woman.
Photobucket

Thanks for sharing our journey. Yayyy!!! Home sweet home.
Photobucket

No comments: