Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Heart Warming Details that Make'm Feel all Fuzzy

So here is my final product of the family tree. I'm truly proud of how well it came out. I handed it to my grandma yesterday morning at 5:30am before she went off to surgery and she broke down in tears. It felt so great to show her how much work and effort I put into it. I knew it made her day and put a smile on her face. She had never received such a personalized gift like that and promised to treasure it always. I did my research and found up to my 3rd generation of grandparents all the way down to her great grand children. I will definitely be the one holding on to that in the future and adding on to the family tree for all our future children to see. *note: It's hard to tell in the picture but I did everything 3D pop art in a shadow box and it reads..."Your love is the union of our family."

The best news of all is that her surgery turned out great and she is at home resting now =)

No comments: