Monday, October 6, 2008

Been MIA lately and needed to touch base with my blog

These couple of weeks have been a bit crazy with events but it's been fun. This past weekend I took part in a bridal show and had the opportunity to meet many brides and grooms, plus networked with many local vendors. Today I have been invited to attend a private cocktail party at Villa Woodbine and tomorrow I am going to see Janet Jackson in concert. Oh and I can't forget the Ultimate Fight that we saw with a huge group of friends this past weekend. Basically all my other time has been tied up helping clients plan their weddings/events and my daytime office job. Life is exciting and as an Aries, I'm ready for the ride always.

Now all I have to do is get on the treadmill this week and prepare for the 5K breast cancer walk-a-thon this Saturday coming up. I do want to thank all my girls and friends that have donated their portion to help out for a good cause. I'm definitely looking forward to it and think we will have a great work out. Much love like always and I will be sure to call you all soon.

1 comment:

Jennifer J. said...

I was wondering what happend to your blogging :)

So, what was up with Kimbo losing Saturday night...booo :(

Have a fab time at the concert!