Thursday, November 20, 2008

My fabulous lasagna I never tried =(



So hubby had been really craving a homemade lasagna and because I'm such a good wifey =P, I went all out on this one. 5 layers of ground beef, pasta, ricotta, 3 additional cheeses, homemade sauce and mushrooms. If you have ever had a meal that is so warm and filling that all you want to do is jump in bed and go to sleep...well this dish put him under. Let's just say he was knocked out within 30 minutes. LMAO Sad part is that I never had the chance to taste my creation but I heard nothing but raves the next day from Dre's coworkers. I packed him some for lunch and the rest he took to the guys.

Oh and as if that wasn't enough, I baked up over 50 pieces of brownies for my coworkers and DH also took dessert. Talk about spoiled, huh!

No comments: