Thursday, June 19, 2008

My new Weight Watchers Gadget

I have been pretty down in the dumps recently, when I realized that I lost my point slider. I actually saved that slider for about 4 years and was excited to use it once again. Even though I am registered for online tracking, it is wonderful to have the scale in your purse. We can't be in front of a computer all day so this method has worked very well for me. I have been feeling really good, knowing that WW has been working its miracle on me once again. I am down 25 1/2 pounds now and still excited to keep going. Right now my motivation is like a train that keeps on going.

Going one day without my scale has been torture. Has become like a safety blanket for me now. I made the decision to go online and check out what point calculators WW is now offering that I could buy ASAP. To my surprise they have an amazing gadget that calculates the WW points, keeps track of all your daily points, also saves your activity points, plus all the water, fruits, veggies, vitamin, etc. that we normally log in daily. Talk about relief. No more writing down and trying to remember what points I have left. This sucker does it all for me.
I can't wait to get it and continue on the plan. Right now I am playing the safety net, just eating things that I know the point values to, until I receive the points calculator. So far, so good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is SUPER cool!