Friday, May 9, 2008

Thank you HGTV

Browsing HGTV's spanish rooms and modern baths, I thought these 2 rooms really represented my style really well. Now if only I had the extra space. lol All I can do is dream for now.

Dream Foyer


I actually had the chance to see this episode of Candace Olsen and her choice of glass subway tile, looked amazing. Even the simple clean lined lighting sconces she used, give great impact as well. Really like the contemporary hotel details that make you feel relaxed. I would take this bathroom make over any day.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glass subway tiles are such beautiful material. Because of the wide variety of colors offered in glass you can do so many things with a remodel or bath/kitchen makeover

Jackie said...

I love the hallway / foyer picture! Like we've said before, our styles are so alike. And the sleek look of the subway tiles makes the bathroom so elegant! :: sigh :: If only money wasn't an object!